The Camping Fire is committed to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking in its operations and activities. We recognise that modern slavery is a global problem affecting millions of people, and we are committed to addressing this issue.
Our commitment to preventing modern slavery is based on the following principles:
- Compliance: The Camping Fire complies with all applicable laws and regulations related to modern slavery and human trafficking, including the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Risk Assessment: We regularly assess the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking risk in our operations and supply chains to identify and address potential issues.
- Due Diligence: We conduct due diligence on all our suppliers and business partners to ensure they share our commitment to preventing modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Training and Awareness: We provide training and awareness programs to all our employees to help them identify and prevent modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Reporting and Remediation: We encourage our employees and stakeholders to report any suspected cases of modern slavery or human trafficking. We have processes in place to investigate and address such reports.
We are committed to continuous improvement in our efforts to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking. We will regularly review and update our policies and procedures to ensure that they remain effective and up-to-date with the evolving nature of this issue.
This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors of The Camping Fire and will be reviewed and updated annually.